Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vintage Blogging : April 2008

April 16, 2008

I seriously can't stand MySpace
I really hate MySpace because you can find everybody on it. Like people that you don't want to find, but you do anyway, because you get sucked into the hole of being online and your curiosity gets the better of you, and the next thing you know, you're in Wonderland. And until just this moment, it never occured to me that Wonderland could mean like, "hmmm, I wonder." Not necessarily like, "wow, that's WONDERful." Yeah, curiosity sucks. Especially when it's unsatisfied.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The "L"

So, I've been riding the "L" to work every morning this week since I've been staying in the city, and I have discovered that if you aren't reading or listening to your IPod, riding public transportation is extremely interesting (astounding observation, I know). But in a city of almost 3 million people, there's no one to talk to. Is it because we're afraid that the person next to us will be crazy? Is it because we can't think of anything to say? Are our thoughts really that much more interesting than a conversation with someone else? Are there people out there who have really in depth conversations with people on public transportation, and if so, who are you, and why aren't you sitting next to me? I really want to know the answers to these and other questions, so if you happen to read my Blog and have something to say on the subject, let me know. I'll probably make a movie out of this someday.

Comments :

i talk to fuckin every crazy and/or homeless person on the el....... i think they sense that i wont shun them......

even if they arent crazy or homeless.......

i once had a 30 min conversation with a lady at the harlem green line stop about the difference between white guys cock and black....... it was awesome.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just got out of the shower

I'm starting to realize that I may be one of the few people who actually posts blog entries on MySpace. Does that make me a giant MySpace loser? Does this mean that I have way too much time on my hands to post blog entries? I have been the most productive individual in the past month. I got a new job, I'm writing four screenplays simultaneously, I'm knitting a scarf and reading three books. I'm also posting blogs on MySpace. I think I need some more friends. So, whoever wants to go clubbing, just message me. We'll go. As soon as I finish knitting my scarf.

Comments :

i blog my ass off.

plus, if you wrote in a journal no one would think you were a loser and thats really what it is, blogging.

clubs? si, si , senorita

No comments:

Post a Comment