Monday, January 12, 2009

Bridal Makeup Looks

Bridal

In order to create a profile of bridal looks, I looked for brides with varying skin tones and hair colors with makeup that ran the gamut from traditional to modern. Also included is an Indian bride whose makeup is more extravagant than what we normally see as traditional bridal in the U.S. I also used two makeup looks from my friends who were recently married, so these looks are reflective of real brides and not simply bridal magazines. Finally, I included a photo of my own makeup creation (on myself) although hopefully I won't be wearing an old grey tank top at my own wedding :)



Mrs. Erin May Jackle - my best friend (thanks for letting me include you in my look book)




Mrs. Meredith Rensa Nadolny - another of my good friends (thanks for letting me include you in my look book).










Ignore the clothing - I chose a pretty natural look for my own bridal creation.


And finally the face map for bridal. It is much more difficult than one might think to make a piece of paper look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment