Monday, January 12, 2009

Creative / Theatrical Makeup

Creative

The creative category was definitely my favorite to compile. There are so many amazing creative looks out there and still more to discover, so this category proves that there is nothing you can't do with makeup! I used this as an opportunity to include men in the look book by choosing photos from several recent films in which men had the opportunity to show off their good, bad, and ugly sides. The final three photos are of myself with a landscape on my face and my face map. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the high tech tools required to create something of the magnitude you'll see in the professional photos below.









I included two photos of my beautiful creation here because I couldn't decide which one was better :)

I'm guessing this is my interpretation of some sort of alien creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment