Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear My Blog

Dear My Blog,

We need to have a talk. I'm not saying that we should chat about the weather, Blog. We need to have a serious heart-to-heart. It's about our relationship. I feel like over the past few months we've grown apart. I am feeling neglected. I think you may be too. And I am sorry for that. You know, we get busy sometimes. We forget to take care of the things that matter. Life gets in the way. But things have come to a point where I cannot ignore the serious lack of communication we are experiencing. Things just haven't been the same since we haven't had the chance to get together and really hash things out. So much has built up over the last few months that I feel like it's now or never if our relationship is going to continue.

Now I'm not saying it's all your fault. I'm definitely willing to accept some responsibility here. It's just that sometimes when I don't call for awhile, you just forget about me. It's almost like I never existed. And I think we are at a turning point in our relationship as well. Some things need to change around here, Blog. When you and I started out, it was all fun and games with the photos and the creativity. But there is some serious business that we need to discuss now, and I think it may be awhile before you and I can really let loose and have a good time again.

But we will get there, I promise.

Until then I'm just glad to have you back in my life. Because without you, I am seriously lost.

Sincerely,

Meghan

1 comment: